Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, Mad Mick does not collect PII about you when you visit the website.
Categories of information Mad Mick collects are described below.
Automatically Collected Information
I collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. I collect and analyse this information because it helps me to better design my website to suit your needs. I may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access the website;
2. The Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access the website;
3. The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access the site;
4. The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access the site;
5. The date and time you access the site;
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
7. If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
I may share the above information with the Old Bill or the government as and when forced to.
Mad Mick takes the security of all PII very seriously and takes precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of any information collected.
Updated August 14, 2018